We are working upon a two-way sync connector where the record should sync by Ids, for that we are following below connector flow.
- A connector between 360 & DP
- We have created a custom field named “inst_id” in 360Alumni to store DP’s record id.
- We have created a custom field named “360Alumni Id” in DP to store 360Alumni’s id.
- Created record in DP side, DP trigger triggered that record. [Record ID = 1]
- 360 Two way action search the record containing inst_id 1 [Inst_Id==1]
- If found then retrieve record id and perform the record update process
- If not found then create a new record in 360 and return record id [Record Id = 11]
- Update record Id [Record ID 11] retrieved from point 7 into DP Record [retrieved into point 4] [Record Id 1]
Pont 4 to 8 will remain the same for the flow to DP to 360Alumni Side.
However, solution architecture image attached here
While testing above flow, initially it’s working expectedly and mapped correct sync id’s but after few hours we are seeing that same record id’ mapped with
other Record_id’s too. We have tried to analyze this issue and verified the logs of each execution. Can you please help us to understand where could be the root cause?
or is that anything logged into the system for this scenario? like from which execution it got mapped with another id so I can explain to the customer with logs
Account : firstname.lastname@example.org [development]
Automation Uuid : 8522431d8b2a40508a3465b461208dbb
Dump Link : https://dev.apiant.com/appServices/dumpAutomationDatabase?tenant_uuid=&automation_uuid=8522431d8b2a40508a3465b461208dbb
Wrongly Mapped Id:
360Alumni Id = 541424
DP ID = 8446
DP ID = 6